Monday, June 07, 2010

Hello?

I know it may appear as though i've abandoned this blog (ok, I guess I have)... But I have only temporarily abandoned with every intension of returning full-fledge later this summer. Currently I'm riding the last wave of the school year and waiting patiently (and by patiently I mean with an extreme amount of impatience) for our new computer to arrive (along with some friendly faces!). Our computer has bitten the proverbial dust, helped along by a certain 4 1/2 year old who may or may not have sent it hurtling to it's death. ("please don't tell my daddy!" was one of the many desperate phrases uttered through tears that night.) right now I'm struggling to type this on my teeny iPod touch screen, which is very much like a modern form of Chinese torture. So fear not. We are alive and thriving. It's just our technology that is not.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Well...I was starting to wonder:)

Jason and Kathleen said...

welcome back....you know the tune?!

The Townleys said...

whew!

Joy for the Seasons said...

Didn't know whether to giggle or cry over the "Please don't tell my daddy!" Been there as a kid and a mom. :)