Tuesday, March 24, 2009

i'm only thinking of you, my dear readers

the next few weeks are going to be indecently busy, what with the moving from raleigh to virginia, a trip to atlanta, and various visits to friends and family. the end of next month we'll begin our 8 week training. so our amount of busy-ness will then surpass "indecent" and advance to "scandalous."

but, you are all so near and dear to my heart. i don't want to forsake you during this crazy time. i won't be able to post as much, but i'll do my best to share fun stories when they occur. and for those super scandalously busy times when i just can't even think straight enough to type, i'll put up some of my favorite pictures from time to time from our photo shoot with the fabulous angey price.

the next 3 weeks will be off-the-wall for us, but if you keep up your part of the deal of visiting my family's page, i'll do my very best to keep up mine with pictures of the cutest kids you've ever seen. deal?

deal.

No comments: