Tuesday, April 21, 2009

so it begins...

just to let everyone know, we have arrived at the training for our new job. we'll be here until june 18th and i don't expect to be able to post much at all, due to the limited time and internet access.

but just know that we're here, we're very busy, we're very excited, we're very scared, we're very blessed.

hopefully i'll be able to pop in here from time to time, but don't hold your breath. give me a few months and i'll be back with all kinds of whacky pictures and stories. i'll do my best to knock your socks off.

4 comments:

The Townleys said...

I keep meaning to get on the private blog....I think you invited me once but I forgot to link up!

The Townleys said...

Add me!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you well, but I really would like to know how to pray for you and the fam on a regular basis, so please add me!

ladyrose@nc.rr.com

Shannon Bradley said...

add us...

sebradley at yahoo dot com