Saturday, May 19, 2007

i can't believe it, but my job is done. it's the big weekend of the play.

this is definitely my least favorite part of directing. i've worked and worked and worked and worked, but now there's nothing i can do. i have to step back and let whatever happens happen. (i'd much rather be on the stage and have control over what's happening... i've learned about a lot of my control issues through this experience.) but i think it's a good show. i think it's gonna go well and be received really well. we had a decent tech week and i'm still alive with an unexploded head.

yes, i'm definitely excited.

come to the show! it's the cheapest entertainment in raleigh! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just stopped by this blog randomly, but I figured I'd comment. I directed a play earlier this year, so I know how stressful that can be.

But they always turn out pretty amazingly. I'm sure your's will, too. Hope your actors break some legs. =)